Tuesday, December 8, 2009

its offical

Its offical, I'm a married woman. The wedding happened on Friday and it was amazing, a few slight hiccups but C and I had an awesome time and couldn't have been happier with the way it all went. The Saturday brunch also went perfectly, biggest shock to both C and I was the weather, it was perfect the entire weekend. I've got heaps to write about the wedding but I think I'll save most of that for after the honeymoon.

Now we're off on that BIG honeymoon we've been looking forward to for so long. We sent Friday-Monday down the south coast enjoying the sun, the quiet and recoperating - doesn't matter how much people worn you about be tried after the wedding your never quite ready for it when it hits you, we spent a LOT of time sleeping.

After some frantic last minute packing and some stressful moment unable to find our travel cards we made our 1st flight, now we are in LA waiting at the airport for our connecting flight. got another hour to burn before we can check in than more time to kill after that, not the most exciting part of our trip but we'll arrive bright and early in Mexico ready to hit the ground running, and I can't wait.

No comments: