Friday, July 3, 2009

Confessions

I confess I love Carla Zampatti cloths, so beautiful girly, edgy, and from the most amazing material. LOVE IT.





Check out more at www.carlazampatti.com.au

I tried on a few dresses as possible wedding dresses, great for the budget unfortunately one didn't quite work for my body shape, the other I would have lost some of my favourite design features (because I'm really short) and I was worried about not having enough support up top and I felt I needed it.

Sometime I still think about that dress and wish I'd worked out a way to make it work. Don't get me wrong I love my dress - it makes me look tall and thin, its simple, a little sexy, moderen and it fits really well. The Carla Zampatti however was modern, edgy, fun, less traditional, and a little bit whimsical not to mention cheaper.

No comments: