Monday, July 27, 2009

Done and Done

So I haven't said much about the wedding happenings of late so I thought it was time to do an update on where I was.

Groom and groomsmen suits hired -DONE
Grooms woman dress - DONE
Flat Shoes - DONE
Lollies Bags, bought and decorated - DONE
Book hire gear, chairs, urn, drink tubs -DONE
Tentatively book band - DONE
Picked and meet with a Dressmaker - DONE
Pastries, breads and fruit platters for brunch - DONE
Guest book/certificate/poster things (being designed and created by friends in London who sadly can't be at the wedding) - DONE

Pretty happy those things are off the list but the list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller, so many crazy little things that need to be done. Little stuff like finding my birth certificate - which I have completely lost, and can't find anywhere but need in order to get married and big stuff like booking a photographer.

No comments: