Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1 month

I getting married, ok so you probably knew that already, but after 8 years together and 8 month of being engaged we are only 1 month away. That right 1 month, I'm starting to get really excited, and I admit a little nervous (not about being married but the other stuff).

1 month and we still have a bit to do, things that I had thought I would have finished by now which may be playing into my nerves, my vases in particular I seem to be having a few problems with the last few. But I'm not too too busy, looking at the list its do able and I should have the last week or 2 reasonable free of jobs which is good.

I started checking the weather every day, and it changes every day, I know this far out it not at all accurate, I just really wish I know what to expect.

Its very exciting.

No comments: