Monday, November 2, 2009

Quickly

The wedding is coming up quickly so its time to finalize the details and lock in all my ideas. So I thought I'd start at the beginning, the ceremony. We have a beautiful location so I didn't want to do too much to it.

We have:
- 20 few chairs some of them with reserve place cards hung by ribbon,
- A table with white tablecloth, for the signing with a feather pen that was given to us as a present, I think I'll have a mini tin pails, (that I use as balloon weights for the engagement party) to hold our bouquets while we sign,

We will have (when I finish):
- either a welcome or ceremony sign - need to finish signs
- a table with red and white table cloth, galvanised tubs with beer, sparkling and water for post ceremony toasting while we have our photos and the guest wait for the bus - need to buy drinks

Other ideas I'm tossing up:
- fans to be handed out to guest as they arrive - this might be too much work
- a table with flowers at the beginning of the aisle or where the guest get out of the bus - need to look into what the flowers would cost, would be DIYing.

Table inspiration, image found duet-weddings.com

No comments: