Monday, November 9, 2009

good weekend

He's back, well he never physically went anywhere but for a while now C has really been here. This years C has gone back to school to do post grad studies part time and working full. In theory he his suppose to have time off to study unfortunatly his work load hasn't decressed at all so while he has had the time off to attend lectures he has more often than not had to make up that time after hours to get the work done, its made this year a hard one.

But Friday was C's last exams for the year, we are home free until Febuary. Yes we, I know he's the one doing the study but that kind of work takes a huge investment of time and energy, and in a relationship everyone is making sacrifies and changes. Its definatly made me appreciate what he goes through with my crazy/unpredicable work hours - creative customer service work the hours can he long and hard and now I understand how it effect him alot more.

The point is I get C back now, happy relaxed not stressed out C.

We had a busy but great weekend this weekend, movies, dress fittings, grandparents, lots of honeymoon planning and wedding organising and catching up on some much needed sleep. I'm much more excited about these last few weeks in the lead up to the wedding now I have C back with me.

No comments: