Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Done

The save the dates are done, so happy, all I have to do is put them in the mail tomorrow morning.

I wish Mr C was here, 2 more days and he'll be back, can't wait when I wake up on Saturday morning he'll be here.

I have been thinking about a few things...

Like Socks, I know that seems strange but I was sorting socks at the time. Obviously C will need sock for the day, and a few days ago I saw this photo

www.cscottphotography.net

Great isn't it, its from budgetsavvybride.wordpress.com recent wedding and I love it. I thought we would do something like this, but its not really C, I'm lucky is he wears a matching pair of socks at the best of time. So not sure what I'll do

I've also been think about starting my own business, I know Crazy timing, but I like being busy and with C studying I have more free time than usual. And the extra money would come in handy for the honeymoon. I'll have to give it some more thought and maybe talk to a few people, but I think I'm going to start a new business.

No comments: