Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flowers

As I've mentioned I love a bit of colour so I'm having colourful flowers bouquets, I'm going to go with deep rich moody colours. This bouquet is vintage design company who do amazing things with flowers.


I'm wanting something pretty similar however I'm going to pass on the peonies and as these orchids aren't in seasons I'm going with a specked spider orchid, they are a little bit more alien looking and really different. 

The colours will be a bit different - I'll be using Dark purple, burnt red and orange calla lillies, roses will be the same dark red and the orchids are really light yellow with purple dots.

Now comes the hard part finding somewhere that can do this for a reasonable price. I have been considering doing them myself (a friend DIY her wedding flowers, they come out amazing and she offered to help)

No comments: