Sunday, May 17, 2009

very exciting

So during the week a friend of mine got engaged, so exciting, they are really good together and are so happy. So I got a little distracted this week and I haven't done anything wedding related, so this week I'm playing catch ups.

The Venue, Mr C and I decided is on the NSW South Coast at Nowra. So it a mini destination wedding (we are in Sydney), we have having it on a Friday night (much better prices) 4th December 09 and this way people can make a weekend of it.

1st is our ceremony venue, a field by the river, we will use the same venue the next day for a recovery brunch, yet to figure out details on this one need to figure out if we can afford to cater this or if it will be BYO, but I'm really excited about this part of the weekend.


Beautiful isn't it, so I won't need to do much decorating here.

2nd venue The Boatshed, it a restored Boatshed, found these guys by accident, the venue was just what we wanted, when we walked we new it was right. 


None of these are how it will be set up on the date but you get the idea.

No comments: