Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My dress, his suit

So I said I had the dress, well ordered it at least. Once I get the dress I will be making some changes but this gives you a pretty good idea of what I'm working with.

I'm standing on a huge platform, I'm much shorter than this. I was also thinking of having the skirt straighten, might even have it hug my hips give it that vintage look I love.

And the groom will look dashing in...
1st one he tried on, everyone he put on afterward just didn't look as good. Got the vintage feel we love, its a bit more than just an everyday suit and when they take off the jacket the vest will keep them look different from all the guest. I'm happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the dress - you'll look stunning! And can't believe that's Mr C in that suit! Looking fab! :)