Monday, August 31, 2009

moving on out

C is moving this week, closer to me, yeah team. C and I have always live at least 30min away from each other, it hasn't been easy and after 8 years the travel is start to get old, so its supper exciting that he will now be living on a few short minute from my me, I can walk to his house. Yeah

The original plan was for C to move in with me before the wedding so we weren't paying heaps of rent while we were on the honeymoon, but the house it a little crowded at the moment and he definitely wouldn't have the quite he need for study, so he'd going to say with my sister and her husband until the wedding. We'll figure out what we do after the wedding later.

So busy week ahead, but its all for the greater good - more honeymoon spending money.

No comments: