Tuesday, August 25, 2009

moving on

So we've had a little hiccup which we'll figure out some how, but I'm not going to let it stop me enjoying the process and wedding. so back to enjoying.

I've bought a bunch of tea light holders that work great with the vases to spread along the tables, they where a bargain, i got them from ikea and got 200 tea light while i was at it. It really starting to bring it all together, we'll really get that deep colourful effect i wanted.
From IKEA they look a bit more red and dark purple in real life, I wouldn't be getting anything to pink, C wouldn't like that.

I know IKEA isn't everyone cup of tea but they really do have some cheap/affordable decoration stuff that can save you a bucket of money, or time, I'd love to get everything second hand but I really don't have the time to search second hand stores every day.

No comments: