Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PARTY

So I've reached that point in the planning process when you become very busy with all the last minute jobs and parties. Because everyone will be paying for accommodation for the wedding I didn't really feel comfortable having anything else that would cost people money so I said no parties. However some things just aren't in my control. My sisters are putting on a bridal shower. And it was made clear by everyone that it would be a big let down to everyone if I didn't have a hens.

So a parties we are having, the hens is still being worked out but I'm also having a shower in 2 1/2 weeks. I don't really know much about whats going on, just when and where, I did ask for them to say no presents (again don't want people to think they have to spend money) but I'm not sure they did that. Since we are having party now I have 2 requests

1. we play the toilet paper dress game - looks like some much fun
2. we have a Decorate your own cup cake stand

I 1st saw the Decorate your own cup cake stand on weddingchicks.com and after checking out the entire party at Boutwell Studio I decided I must have it. So simple, you start with the cake, tell people to decorate, provided some decorations, and there you have it fun.


The whole party is put together so well, I can't wait until I have a backyard to do something like this in.

Check out more over at Boutwell Studio

No comments: