Thursday, October 8, 2009

yeah

So I've been a little absent of late, mostly because I've been working like crazy and I've been doing the invites, but they are done, yeah. Last night I did the finishing touches on all of them and printed the envelopes than wrapped up the family invites and my mum has kindly offered to wrap up and stuff the envelopes on the other while I'm away for the weekend.

Sorry no pictures yet of the invites, haven't taken photos yet.

Yeah It feels like a huge weight off my shoulders to know that by tomorrow all the invites will be in the post, now all I have to do is wait and see how many people RSVP in time. I know I will have to chase, and some people will just say they are coming but I really really hope people actually fill in the form and send it back. I am usually the sort of person that remembers everything but at the moment with so much going on I'm forgetting things, so if people just tell me "yeah we're coming and we are staying at x" I'm almost certain to forget. It would cut down stress so much.

No comments: