Tuesday, October 20, 2009

such a good idea

When C and I where looking at venues for the wedding we thought a lot about weather and how it would effect everything. I would really loved to have had the entire wedding outside but I just didn't trust we'd get the weather particularly after the engagement party mess.

If we had our wedding outside we'd have to have a marque. I have nothing against a marque but I just didn't want a marquee, if it did rain it would be a pain to get guest in and out and if it didn't rain we'd have this amazing location and the marquee would be totally blocking the view.

But today I saw this photo and thought it was an awesome idea, if the weather is good don't put the cover over the frame, if the weather is bad but the cover on. It looks really good.

No comments: