Monday, September 7, 2009

Delightful

This weekend was great, C was away on a bucks weekend so I got heaps done and had a great day hanging out with the ladies and celebrated fathers day.

I'm now more than half way done with all the vases, I got 5 made over the weekend and think the second half will be quick and fun. I've got my technique down pat so they are supper quick and easy, so now I'm experimenting more with colour and style. Really happy with how they have been turning out. Not all of them are perfect few problem here and there but I'm OK with that, they are hand made and unique, you can't expect them to be perfect.

Saturday I spent the day with some ladies, 1st shopping and enjoying the sunshine in Newtown. I scored 2 new pairs of earring, than cooking up a storm and drinking a few cocktails by the water, great way to spend a Saturday.

Sunday was fathers day, so I cooked up a feast for fathers day and caught up on lost sleep.

If only I didn't have to work today.

No comments: