Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inspiration

I've been working on the invite set on and off for the last few weeks, very hard work. As a designer this is the hardest part of my wedding process, whenever I design a wedding invite I design heaps of variations and really try and make it fit the people an the wedding perfectly, I enjoying working with the couple, tweaking and changing to make sure they get exactly what they want. But when its your own invite you don't have that outsiders, you have so many ideas about your wedding its hard to fit them all in and work seamlessly. I'm not 100% happy with what I've done yet but I can't figure out whats annoying me about it.

So I'm look at inspirations, not necessarily invites like mine just looking at designs I love, hopefully looking at them I can figure out where mine is off.

No comments: