Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still more

Yes I still have more ideas for the lolly bar back drop.

Coloured lights, I was shopping with friends a few weeks ago and saw this awesome light display, I automatically thought it would be perfect for the lolly bar.

Its a little out of my price range but I'm sure their would be a way to DIY this using fairy lights I already have. But I don't think this is something I want to attempt 2 1/2 months before the wedding, I have a few other things I'd rather do (Like plan my honeymoon)

And last but certainly not less, tissue paper fans. Cheap, easy, looks really cool this could definatly work. and it would totally work in with the spirograph stuff.

Love it, and they look so good when the light hits them becuase they are slightly translucent.

So my top 3 options are:

material flower garland, my friend was able to get some fabric scraps large enough so as soon as I have time I'm going to give it a go and see if it ill work.

Paper Circle garland

Tissue paper fans think I'll give thes a go if the material garland doesn't work.

No comments: